It is very tough being "HOMELESS" ..even though I own a home..it is rented out and I stay a couple days with Mom ..& there is deffinantly no room but Mom is a saint and lets me stay on the days I leave Collin to be watched.
(ps. he is starting to get past the terrifying 3 year old, which I will address in a moment.)
Then it's on to Kirsten & Johonnes for the rest of the time (kirsten is another saint..but with a 'tude:) ). Pack unpack...pack unpack or is it pack. Med's are left at one place, phone charger left at another..well you get the idea. Soon I'll have a home, husband and places for everything, I just need some health things covered and afew other things. (ps again, I'm scared to let go and move. I wondering what happened to that young girl who couldn't wait to try new stuff and places.)
Onto terrifying 3 year olds..what a year! whew!!! Maybe I'm just old or boys are just WWWwwwaaayy different. Even though Mom & I agree things are getting smoother.. Yesterday was a set back. Collin came in the house so cheerful gave me a kiss - I felt so happy just spending the seconds with him...then, I noticed Mom wasn't coming in from the walk - I thought maybe Mom had stopped out to cut a few braches from her hedge that we've been working on .. still no Mom ??!?? I asked Collin where is Grandma was, he still in smiles went to the door opened it and looked out waited I said no don't make the house cold for G-ma. After a few more minutes, moments she walked in. Collin had left her and ran all that way home >:{ I was not happy, poor Mom trying to catch him but not to be able to...I could only imagine her frustration and scared feelings. I was sooo mad at the boy. I decided I had to be very tough (which I'm not good at-at all!) He got a talking to & went to bed at about 3 hours early. I brought dinner & family nite to him but no getting off the bed no real socializing which he loves so much. Next after that we called Daddy and they had a Man to Man talk...I hope it works. I hear about good disciplinarians & wish I could be better. Luckily I'm totally in love & have faith we'll make it through!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Mom- I am sooo sorry that you are having a tough time:( Living out of a suitcase is horrible and soo tiring- you are doing a great job and that's great that Collin is moving past the terrible 3's- can't wait for your life to get easier:)
It sounds like your husband is away at work? I'm sorry you're having a hard time. It's lonely being away from your husband and difficult when you don't have a place of your own. I hope things get better soon! I'm glad you have family close by to help during hard times.
PS. I wish McKinsie had a blog! You should have her start one so we can keep in touch too.
Life is such a roller-coaster sometimes. You know what, Collin was such a fun dude to hang out with and I can't wait to be with him in May:) Hang in there.
YOu should probably update your blog seeing as Collin is now 4 years and almost 5 months old....
Post a Comment