Monday, June 30, 2008

I thought it was time to talk about the kids..1st

I thought it was time to talk about the kids..1st though I have to talk about something neat that just happened to me today. I got an email from my cousin. Sounds simple enough but it meant a "Lott" more to me. I'm a family gal .. I could spend a "Lott" of time on family...I sent my Blog to my Aunt Louise since I never write. She sent me her daughters Blog back to me. I loved it! I wouldn't even have recognized my cousin...I could have walked past thinking something is familiar about her (Even though I think she looks a "Lott" like my Aunt.)

I love the internet and getting to get in touch (getting to know)...Family!

Now I have 5 grandkids...and I'm only 48 (I know it sounds old to you...it won't sooner then you think. This next May, Chris & I will celebrate our 30th anniversary! My 4th daughter McKinsie just got married this summer I love all my son in laws & can't imagine any of them not married to my girls .. so no divorces allowed!

Collin is only one at home...he just turned 3. Arielle just had a boy named Grayson, Morgan just had a boy named Riley, my 3rd daughter Kirsten has 3 kids. Jaxel is almost 2 , and a girl 10 month old named Haven, and a new baby boy Jager And my youngest girl McKinsie is 20- did I mention just married...Yes! no more wedding receptions to worry about! We finally finishing off our group after a couple 17 years we had Collin - so hard to get, sooo tiring ..yet the joy of our middle age! Not that I love him anymore then my girls. I don't, I LOVE, love, love my girls!! It's just his love is an uncomplicated simple love at a time when the girls were so complicated! For example potty training ..do it we get to all go see Wall.e!

5 comments:

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Hi Aunt Beth, Hope you have a Happy Birthday today!!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

I LOVE that our family is getting bigger all the time- so fun!

Unknown said...

hey mom i love ya!

Annaliese said...

Keep up the blogging! I love hearing about you guys' lives

Holly said...

I just discovered your blog and then discovered that you had a little boy. I feel out of the loop after being gone for so long. I'm glad things seem to be going good for you guys. I always loved to be at your house and play and go to dances with the girls. It's fun to see what you're doing now though, to add to my memories of long ago. =)